Red Vs Blue Vs Green Vs Pink Vs Whit e Vs Black Red Vs Blue Vs Green Vs Pink Vs Whit e Vs Black

Not to be rude, but the animation is kinda crappy.

Pokemon Go is Bad Pokemon Go is Bad

Could be better.

XxFalopioxX responds:

indeed , it took me a week , a few hours every day , i can pulish and details a lot. like more flamy sparks in the cave, i also dissmiss a zubats in the backgrouns. i will keep improving and dedicating more time to one work.

Sonic RPG eps 8 Sonic RPG eps 8

This game is nice but I wanted Seelkadoom to be less of a Bragger

Destroy Pokemon! Destroy Pokemon!

booooooring

Operation Escape School Operation Escape School

terrifying

Sonic scene creator 5 Sonic scene creator 5

Ideas: Hyper Sonic,Shadic,Vector,Burning Blaze,Silver,Hyper Shadow,Espio,Nazo,More Classics,Super Silver,Dark Sonic,Were Sonic,More Backgrounds,More Items,More music,Tails Doll,Hyper Tails, More Super Tails,Super Amy,Super Knuckles sprints. That all of the Ideas I have! Please don't vote Useless.

Domyeah - To Live Again Domyeah - To Live Again

Domyeah, my favorite audio maker as of this current moment. This is a beautiful audio that more people should know. It isn't some obnoxious audio that makes the sounds so loud that you'd need to set your volume to 1 to listen to without being annoyed. Keep up the good work, with the art known as your audios.

Domyeah responds:

Thank you sir!!

The Final Boss The Final Boss

I love it. One of my favorite final boss themes ever made. I don't know about you, but it sounds like it would be a battle of some boss that isn't extremely evil, yet violent and dangerous, of who had lots of pain in life, and finally got to let it out.

Goukisan - Betrayal of Fate Goukisan - Betrayal of Fate

I really love this theme. Doesn't hurt my ears, not some annoying music. This is just amazing. I don't really care if it's going through the same tune over and over again. It's one of the best songs I've ever heard. Very badass, and really fitting for a serious moment. Good job, and keep up the good work.

Happy New Year (2017) Happy New Year (2017)

Very well made, and pretty humorous too.

Witch of Hope Witch of Hope

Very well made. It seems you put a lot of effort into this.

ForeverMuffin responds: