Domyeah - To Live Again Domyeah - To Live Again

Domyeah, my favorite audio maker as of this current moment. This is a beautiful audio that more people should know. It isn't some obnoxious audio that makes the sounds so loud that you'd need to set your volume to 1 to listen to without being annoyed. Keep up the good work, with the art known as your audios.

Domyeah responds:

Thank you sir!!

The Final Boss The Final Boss

I love it. One of my favorite final boss themes ever made. I don't know about you, but it sounds like it would be a battle of some boss that isn't extremely evil, yet violent and dangerous, of who had lots of pain in life, and finally got to let it out.

Goukisan - Betrayal of Fate Goukisan - Betrayal of Fate

I really love this theme. Doesn't hurt my ears, not some annoying music. This is just amazing. I don't really care if it's going through the same tune over and over again. It's one of the best songs I've ever heard. Very badass, and really fitting for a serious moment. Good job, and keep up the good work.

Goukisan - Betrayal of Fear Goukisan - Betrayal of Fear

I don't really care if it's just the same thing the entire song. The song is amazing in my opinion. I personally love the bells mixed with the music, making this awesome stuff.

Wrath of the Dark God Wrath of the Dark God